Selling my RV in Alberta

Q.We are about to vacation into Alberta and our relatives are interested in buying our RV, can we do this? If we sell while on the road in Calgary do we go to the Canadian DMV to help with transfer of title and ownership, the RV is a 1995 Monaco Dynasty.

Marianne's Reply
I'm presuming you are American and the RV is registered in the states? Canadians need to check with the Registrar of Imported Vehicles to be sure that the particular vehicle can be imported. That office will also be able to provide all paperwork and a list of other requirements.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Import An RV.

Copyright© 2021
All tips and advice on this web site are purely the personal opinion of the author who assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting from following said advice.